Celebration Northeast has something for everyone!
Join us this year, July 21-23, at Sturbridge Host on Cedar Lake in Sturbridge, Massachusetts!
- A nursery for children under age three is available near the adult meetings.
- Children ages three through eleven will enjoy a fun, action-packed program during main sessions.
- Youth and Adults will meet together with worship and opportunities to hear what God is doing within our fellowship of churches locally and worldwide.
- Saturday Seminars will explore Dynamic Prayer Life, Overcoming Adversity, Engaging Society, and Newday: Watching the Skies.
- Venue includes abundant opportunities for recreation and fellowship.
Registration opens May 1st and runs through July 7th.
Register by June 5th for Early Bird Discounts!
Registration fee includes meeting space, children's programs, and three meals.
Registration fee DOES NOT include lodging, which must be booked separately.
|Until June 5||June 6-26||June 27-July 7|
|Teens (Ages 12-17)||$40||$50||$60||Youth (Ages 6-11)||$30||$40||$50|
|Children (5 and Under)||FREE||FREE||FREE|
Children ages five and under are FREE, but must also be registered online.
Cancellations by July 7th will be refunded minus a $15 administrative fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations after July 7th.
Sturbridge Host Hotel & Conference Center is a splendid lakeside retreat in the heart of central Massachusetts. Here you’ll enjoy a variety of options in choice accommodations, many with beautiful views of Cedar Lake. Most accommodations feature a balcony or patio.
|Room Type||Single/Double Base Rate*||Triple Base Rate*||Quad Base Rate*|
|Standard, Lakeside Queen, King Accommodations or Sturbridge Mini-Suites||$99||$109||$119|
*Base Rate is per room, per night, are based on occupancy and does not include Massachusetts occupancy tax.
There are a limited amount of rooms of each type listed. For best selection, book your accommodations early.
Notes on Sturbridge Host Lodging:
- You must CALL 1.800.582.3232 and reference “Celebration Northeast Conference” to obtain the discounted conference rates. Conference rates are NOT available through online booking.
- Room rates are guaranteed until July 7, 2017. After this date, rooms are available only on a rate and space-available basis.
- There is no charge for children under 17 years of age and under sharing the same room as two adults.
- In case you would like to extend your stay in the area, conference lodging rates will be honored 4 days before and after the conference dates based on availability.
Room Check-In begins at 4:00 PM on Friday, July 21.
Room Check-out is at 1:00 PM on Sunday, July 23.
Three meals are included in your registration fee this year: breakfast on Saturday & Sunday morning, plus dinner on Saturday evening.
We encourage you to bring your own picnic dinner for Friday evening which can be enjoyed together in the wooded picnic area on site next to beautiful Cedar Lake.
There are many budget-friendly restaurants within a one-mile radius of the venue.
|FRIDAY, JULY 21|
|3:00 - 7:00 p.m.||Guest Check-In|
|7:00 - 9:00 p.m.||Main Session One, Child Care|
|SATURDAY, JULY 22|
|7:30 - 9:00 a.m.||Breakfast|
|9:30 - 10:15 a.m.||Main Session Two, Child Care|
|10:15 - 10:30 a.m.||Break|
|10:30 - 11:30 a.m.||Saturday Seminars|
|11:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.||Lunch and Free Time|
|5:00 - 6:30 p.m.||Dinner||7:00 - 9:30 p.m.||Main Session Three*, Child Care|
|SUNDAY, JULY 23|
|7:30 - 9:00 a.m.||Breakfast||9:30 - 11:30 a.m.||Main Session Four, Child Care|
|12:00 - 1:00 p.m.||Guest Departure|
* During this session, we will receive an offering. This opportunity aligns with our desire to look beyond ourselves while administering the apostolic mission of Newfrontiers USA. Please prayerfully consider what God would have you contribute.
Dynamic Prayer Life - Terry & Wendy Virgo
Prayer – a daily opportunity to celebrate and worship God for his love and grace to you. God has blessed his people with many promises to take up in prayer and faith. Wendy and I want to encourage you to seek God in believing prayer to fulfill those promises and thereby develop your prayer life. Praying can be difficult. Learning to pray and believe together is such a blessing. We hope to encourage you to make real progress in this exciting calling.
"Why Me, God?" - John & Linda Lanferman
Questions people often ask:
“Why does God allow suffering, sickness and death?”
"I asked God and he didn’t answer. Why?”
"If God is all-powerful, why didn’t he stop it?”
There are disappointments in life; injustice and pain. How do you deal with these issues when they strike close to home and affect you personally in your own family and person? John and Linda share their own personal journey in dealing with painful moments, abuse, betrayal, injustice, disappointments, family issues and seemingly unanswered prayers. They will share lessons learned walking through many seasons of life and experiencing God taking the bad and causing good to emerge.
Engaging Society - Ian & Emma Ashby
What would it look like if every church member were encouraged to use their vocations, abilities and passions to contribute to the betterment and flourishing of our world? In this seminar we will look at how the church community can have a massive impact and influence for good when they engage society with their diverse, God-given gifts.
Newday: Watching the Skies
Teens ages 12-17 will gather for this energy-filled seminar lead by the Newday team. Get ready for dynamic group games and the “reveal” of the theme of this year's Newday youth conference. It'll be a great time to connect, focus, and energize for the Newday weekend in October. Don’t miss it!
If you need to modify your registration, please use the information sent to you in your confirmation email.
If you are bringing a minor child who is not your legal responsibility, you must complete a Permission & Medical Release Form and bring it with you to the conference. The form may be downloaded HERE.
For further assistance, please contact Margaret Murray at email@example.com or 603.973.2736.